1(specifically)especialmenteexpresamenteI bought it specially for you — lo compré especialmente / expresamente para ti
- He commissioned a massive mahogany bed to be specially carved and it isn't finished yet.
- The money is being raised through schemes specially floated for this purpose.
- You can buy hair products specially formulated to remove some chlorine buildup and restore body.
- We were the first to go behind the scenes into his specially designed Vegas dressing room.
- A good seamstress can design clothes specially for you.
- Apart from the specially commissioned coronation pictures, none of the 1689 woodcuts were new.
- Even the specially designed door hinges were made in an on-site forge.
- The layered dessert is pre-portioned in a specially designed paper board cup.
- Once it was comfortable, she asked him for the tanks, the gloves, and then the specially designed mask.
- Web templates are designed specially for easy and straight to the point customization to take place.
- By the twentieth century, using specially purchased fabrics appears to have become the norm.
- There is little to suggest that it was specially commissioned.
- This building is specially designed for corn storage.
- The Snore Stopper is a watch-like device that is specially designed to stop people from snoring.
- The grid was connected at the intersections by specially designed node clamps.
- Santee's specially designed steam spraying system is utilized before any trailer is loaded.
- Lord's work is illustrated with 450 specially commissioned full-colour images.
- The entire area, including the steam room and shower room, is tiled in specially commissioned mosaic.
- A specially commissioned work of art was given to the winning sponsor.
- Rei pulled out a pair of specially designed sunglasses.
2(for special purpose)especialmenteexpresamentemusic composed specially for the occasion — música compuesta especialmente / expresamente para la ocasión
3(especially)(difficult/long) particularmentewhy did you choose that one specially? — ¿por qué escogió ese precisamente / en particular?