In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1foniatría femeninologopedia femenino
- I insisted on a referral for speech therapy when he was 2.
- Some of the speech problems can be solved with speech therapy alone and some require a combination of speech therapy and surgery.
- Behavior modification and speech therapy also are necessary.
- I had speech therapy, it's still an effort to talk actually.
- Consequently, treatment of lisps is best accomplished by speech therapy.
- Children with this condition often require many other services, including complex dental care and speech therapy.
- However, after cleft palate repair, most children eventually catch up and develop normal speech, although some will require speech therapy or additional surgery.
- They were encouraged to continue speech therapy with the help of the linguist.
- In addition, it trains paramedical workers in occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy to broaden its outreach.
- Recovery can be aided by speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and counselling.
- Restorative dentistry, speech therapy and dietary counselling may be required for those whose mouths have been altered by the treatment.
- Other therapies that have a crucial role in managing and coping with Parkinson's disease include physiotherapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
- The pain subsided gradually, and he received speech therapy and physiotherapy.
- Many people with Down's Syndrome benefit from specialised education, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech therapy and a dietician.
- Cash will also go towards giving him all the medical care he needs such as speech therapy and hydrotherapy.
- The facility also offers primary schooling, occupational therapy and speech therapy on both an in-patient and out-patient basis.
- Some types of treatment are speech therapy, drugs, or electronic devices.
- She was offered a referral for speech therapy, which is a widely used treatment for vocal cord dysfunction.
- As healing progressed, I began speech therapy and was assured, ‘You will speak again.’
- Participants in both groups referred to rehabilitation as including physiotherapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.