In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1corrector ortográfico masculino
- When you run the spellchecker, it checks the spellings of words, says ok this word is wrong, do you want it changed.
- The scientists theorize that it can execute 765 different programs - although nothing as complex as, say, a spellchecker.
- And, boy, did the spellchecker go mad on these sentences.
- The market for spellcheckers and monolingual dictionaries would be greatly reduced.
- A wise editor could have remedied this, and the text is also littered with the sort of errors that come from reliance on electronic spellcheckers.
- Many full-formed adults come over all trembly when parted from the spellchecker on the PC.
- My computer spellchecker, however, has other ideas.
- Okay, so it appears I made a typo on ‘so’ and my spellchecker helpfully changed the word to ‘sortie,’ but you get the point.
- This grizzly situation is the fault of computer spellcheckers.
- He even spelt some words wrong, and maybe he should've just used the computer spellchecker.
- If you're familiar with the spellchecker in a word processor, you'll get on with this tool instantly.
- My spellchecker continues to highlight the word as a spelling mistake.
- My spellchecker (which has rather a lot of questions about this text) asks if ‘noseless’ should be ‘noiseless ’.
- But like I said, in this experiment, I am paying no mind to the spellchecker's naggings, and will push on.
- No matter how good you are with words, a spellchecker is an indispensable tool.
- Maybe you should at least use the spellchecker before tossing it overboard?
- I don't remember exactly how she responds or if her reply was run through spellchecker.
- I tried to explain the spellchecker to her, but after a few seconds I realized I was wasting my breath.
- The combination of frequency and spellchecker was much more powerful than the spellcheckers alone.
- This powerful editor will enable you to edit large files, format your text, convert your text to HTML, and even includes a spellchecker and thesaurus.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.