1Arquitectura Mitologíathe Sphinx — la Esfinge
- the riddle of the Sphinx — el enigma de la Esfinge
- The building with the sphinx and obelisks in the center housed Akoun's Beautiful Orient with its bazaar offering wares from the Middle East.
- When the sphinx was crumbling they finally repaired it in plaster, which needs replacing every five years, in order to maintain the point of decay, and clarify the difference.
- They were going to see the sphinx and come back with souvenirs.
- The shy, introverted Gandhi, once described as a sphinx and an enigma, has come a long way in the past six years.