1centolla femeninocentollo masculino
- Another invader is the North Atlantic spider crab - males and females have been found in the waters near the Antarctic Peninsula.
- We particularly enjoyed the swim-throughs, an encounter with a large spider crab and a friendly moray.
- Under the ice, it looked pretty much as it might in the UK, with lots of kelp and spider crabs, but the visibility was stunning.
- Another sea creature which needs friends to survive is the small spider crab which finds camouflage in the canopy of living sponges.
- A spider crab picks its way carefully over a reef covered with sponges and invertebrates.