1(contratado para dar a la prensa, TV, etc, una interpretación favorable de los hechos) porta voz masculino
- I thought this guy was supposed to be a good spin doctor?
- So we sold up, for £190,000, to a man who later reinvented himself as a Conservative spin doctor.
- Had the president had a spin doctor, now would have been his moment.
- I learnt this as a junior spin doctor for a minor political party.
- The refusal by the prime minister and his top spin doctor to testify before the Foreign Affairs Committee has opened them up to renewed political attack.
- Previously, I've found him to be a fairly loathsome figure, the epitome of all that is rotten about the role of the spin doctor in modern politics.
- When at last Dewar made it into government, in 1997, he refused to have a spin doctor.
- If he differed at all from the hundreds of petty thieves and gun-toting sadists who populated the Wild West, it was in the sense that he was an accomplished spin doctor.
- The best that can be said about the affair is that the hefty financial bill that the spin doctor now faces may engender caution among others launching libel actions.
- She should be a political spin doctor instead of an academic historian.
- This is government by stealth, government by sham, government by spin doctor, and government by greed.
- The government spin doctor was in little doubt last Monday.
- So he has his own spin doctor, but that will not be much help to him.
- However it should improve its PR and employ a good spin doctor.
- And the Iran Contra crisis introduced a new weapon into the spin doctor's armoury.
- But more importantly, unlike what their spin doctor told them, this will not be forgotten in 2 years' time.
- Even Behe now behaves more like a spin doctor than a scientist.
- WE GOT an opportunity to pelt the former spin doctor Alastair Campbell with eggs on Tuesday of last week.
- We don't need a new spin doctor in Downing Street, we need a new Prime Minister in Downing Street.
- Depending on your point of view, he's either the world's premier message medic or the original spin doctor.