1(chewed paper)(usada como proyectil) bola de papel femeninobodoque masculino Colombia
- They threatened him and threw paper spitballs at him.
- When they look around to see who's been pelting them with spitballs, you'll just be casually checking the time.
- Within three minutes of sitting down, the boy was playing with his food and Natalie was making spitballs.
- And if you want to ride your scooter out to Connecticut to barrage the place with spitballs, I can't stop you.
- Instead, they kept throwing spitballs at the whiteboard.
- It was then that I realised that Kenderson was a sensitive young boy trapped in a bully's body, each spitball and noogie a cry for help.
- If you don't pay attention you'll be covered with spitballs in a second.
- Do you suppose they've ever lobbed a spitball down a row, or accidentally knocked over their coffee?
- To confront your jealousy, make a secret list of all the things you envy… then wad it up into spitballs.
- They kept throwing pieces of mashed potatoes at her at lunch and throwing spitballs in her hair when a lesson was being taught in the orphanage teaching facilities.
- There were detailed murals on some of the walls, which I thought were extremely ugly, and the layer of spitballs on them didn't help their appearance.
- She compares her Times letters to spitballs launched toward the front of the classroom.
- The Supersuckers are like the bad kids who sit at the back of the class, throwing spitballs and making barnyard noises at the teacher.
- The spectators throw paper airplanes and wads of spitballs at Louis as he walks by because they loathe what they fear.
- The straggly, scrawny kid who grabs a guitar in hopes of finally getting some kind of attention from the girls other than sneers and spitballs is no more.
- Avoiding spitballs, paper airplanes, some desks and a couple of students, John made his way to the teacher's desk, where a rather round man was reading the newspaper.
- At this, about a dozen spitballs and crumpled up paper wads made their way towards the girl, testament to the highly bored and volatile class.
- Next thing you know, they'll be blowing spitballs at Donnie Graham.
- At an age when most kids were discovering spitballs and pizza, Michael was becoming the cornerstone of the burgeoning multimillion-dollar family fortune.
2(in baseball)bola ensalivada femenino
- He caught every type of pitch imaginable, some that are not legal today such as shine balls, spitballs and emery balls, from some of the greatest pitchers of his day.
- Mitchell was a left-handed spitball pitcher who played for six teams - in 1911 and from 1916 to 1932.
- After getting two strikes on Smith with his spitball, Grimes threw him a fastball, something Smith always handled well.
- No official explanation was given for banning the spitball, but for years a variety of objections had been made against it.
- Gaylord Perry succored his Hall of Fame career by often calling upon an illegal spitball pitch.