1(apartment) en dos niveles
- Standing on one acre of lawned gardens, this three-bedroom bungalow offers modern split-level accommodation.
- He was born in Jeannette, about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh and a neighboring town to Greensburg, where he has lived in the same split-level house since 1972.
- The first release comprises four-bedroom detached, five-bedroom detached and five-bedroom split-level houses.
- The appetizing aroma of waffles and bacon wafted up from the kitchen down the small stairwell of their split-level house.
- Renovations completed, the facility reopened in January 2003 and is now housed in a posh, split-level building.
- She wanted to more than double her income, and she was itching to move out of her 2,400-square-foot split-level home in the suburbs.
- All the lights seemed to have been turned off in her split-level house, save for the porch light.
- You have to go to a quiet residential neighborhood and to a split-level house with a kid-sized basketball goal in the driveway.
- The split-level store is dedicated to the provision of smart, modern and useful household objects and its mission statement is simple - if you use it in your everyday environment, they sell it.
- The people recognize themselves in their commodities; they find their soul in their automobile, hi-fi set, split-level home, kitchen equipment.
- I gave her a quick tour around our split-level home before pulling her excitedly up to my room.
- When they reached Allison's small split-level house, and knocked on the door, the woman Michael and Faith presumed was Allison's mother answered, staring at both of them.
- Diane and Paul Brown are hell-bent on creating a cosy environment in this smart split-level restaurant just off the High Street in Dunfermline.
- This one-bedroom, split-level apartment is in the converted former chapel of Old Connaught House in Rathmichael.
- After a year and a half, they moved into a three-bedroom, split-level house; the dream they had imagined was beginning to unfold.
- The split-level house comprises 217 square metres of well proportioned accommodation.
- The bedrooms are just fantastic, particularly the split-level apartments featuring all mod cons and funky decor, while the food and the service are as excellent as we've come to expect from this upmarket chain.
- The fourth split-level building, of five and six storeys, will include a restaurant, offices and a basement car park with 226 spaces.
- Rather, the former TSB branch has been transformed into an airy split-level establishment, with booths cut at artful angles into the rear section.
- He says the problem has been fixed on the upper levels - the kitchen and lounge - but not those affecting the bedrooms in the lower part of the split-level apartment.
2(cooker) con grill en la parte superior Britanico
- Additional features include an integrated split-level oven and microwave and plumbing for a dishwasher.