1espeluznanteque da miedoit was really spooky in the cave — daba mucho miedo estar en la cueva
- Seen at night, the structure became quite spooky.
- The effect is uncannily scary and spooky - you can almost hear the bones rattling.
- The village is unpeopled, which makes it spooky.
- They are spooky, eerie and atmospheric but they're not necessarily centred in that.
- The makers were more interested in telling us the movie is spooky than actually making it spooky.
- I also love the spooky scene when Bowman appears on his wife's TV.
- He rushes out into the cornfield at the same time as his brother and there is more spooky whispering running through the corn.
- The downright spooky supernatural aura enhances the staying power of this film in your mind.
- As cheesy horror, the movie offers plenty of jump scares, spooky atmosphere, and bloody carnage.
- Jigsaw has locked a bunch of strangers in a spooky old house with nerve gas slowly killing them off.
- The shocks aren't shocking, the spooks aren't spooky and any whispers of fear are swamped by the daftness of the plot.
- That picture, especially combined with the title of this post, is just plain spooky.
- The less said about the spooky music and creepy lighting the better.
- These tracking shots lend a mysterious, sometimes spooky quality to the film.
- The production design of the spaceship itself is otherworldly and spooky.
- There's something wrong with the dusty old ranch house, though, as strange sounds and spooky visions begin to haunt the crooks.
- Their scenes together are riveting and the film builds a spooky and unsettling atmosphere with great economy, while providing a rare insight into small towns and stunted lives.
- It is wild, beautiful, passionate, spooky and direct.
- His spooky elfin protagonists are seditious and superb at each alternate glance.
- The constant intrusion of spooky music telling us that we should be really frightened achieves overkill long before the end of the film's running time.