1transmisión deportiva femeninoretransmisión deportiva femenino España
- He received a 1999 Pennsylvania Associated Press Award for best sportscast.
- The Montreal Radio and Television School offers six-month courses in radio and television broadcasting with emphasis on writing and producing news reports, talk shows and sportscasts.
- This could include selecting camera angles during a sportscast or directing alternative endings to a potboiler through video technology called ‘seamless branching.’
- Sean Foley accompanies his sportscast with a banjo.
- This has been followed by television sportscasts informing viewers of exactly the same thing!
- Sportscaster sounds like the guy who's on the 11 o'clock news and is putting together a three-minute sportscast of the headlines for that day.
- And I would do a feature every night, a little editorial feature, something that they didn't have on any other sportscast that night.
- It's hard for the press to understand, because so many of the news stories they write are vendor-vs.-vendor sportscasts, in which the marketplace is a playing field and customers are prizes.
- The spots will saturate prime-time shows and weekend sportscasts almost as soon as FDA approval is obtained.
- The satellite media tour allows television stations from around the country to conduct live one-on-one interviews with the Champ Car race winner directly after the event for use on their local sportscasts.
- The unit will let viewers use a remote control to respond instantly to ITV programming, such as audience polls, interactive sportscasts and game shows, or to request information or make purchases.
- The agreement will enable more than 2.2 million Latino households to see these Spanish-language sportscasts.
- For example, here in Edmonton, let's check out the local TV news, where hockey is often the last item on the sportscast.