In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pintura en (e)spray femenino(e)spray masculino
1pintar con (e)spray
- Many of them are looking at a curious message spray-painted on the side of the tower.
- Adam takes a shine to Evelyn, and she gives him her number, spray-painted on the inside of his jacket.
- I also urge the martial arts club to stop spray-painting offensive slogans about our rivals on the walls.
- Disabling them is fundamentally different from protesting in the streets or even the trivial offence of spray-painting graffiti on signage.
- I heard that every house and shop had a large red X spray-painted on the door to indicate that it had been searched.
- He was caught spray-painting anti-Israeli slogans on university buildings twice during the summer.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.