1(on hose) aspersor masculino(on hose) válvula femenino(for sugar, salt, flour) espolvoreador masculino(on shower, watering can) roseta femenino Britanico(on shower, watering can) alcachofa femenino Britanico(on shower, watering can) regadera femenino México Britanico Colombia Venezuela(on shower, watering can) flor femenino Río de la Plata Britanico
- If you do use overhead sprinklers, water during the early morning so your plants have time to dry before nightfall.
- The main method of irrigation for peanuts is overhead sprinklers.
- Irrigators are responsible for the costs of all on-farm irrigation equipment such as pipes and sprinklers.
- Unlike overhead sprinklers, no water is lost to evaporation.
- There was a water sprinkler to wash down the streets after the market.
2garden sprinkleraspersor masculino
3(for firefighting)rociador masculinobefore noun sprinkler system — sistema de rociadores masculino
- Areas of the building prone to fires must have fire alarms and automatic sprinklers.
- A senior fire officer in charge of the incident had ordered sprinklers at the premises to be turned off.
- Law said some 70 building owners already contacted by the ministry have agreed to install sprinklers.
- He also admitted that Bedfordshire Fire Service had recommended sprinklers be used at the centre.
- The fire alarm deploys a curtain covering the paintings, and then activates the sprinklers.