In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1botella exprimible femeninobotella de plástico blando femenino
- That was the case at Royal Japan, where a salty-sweet soy baste applied from a squeeze bottle wound up on everything, from slightly overcooked shrimp to faintly mealy, medium-rare cubes of filet mignon.
- Putting jelly in a plastic squeeze bottle will prevent crosscontact with peanut butter.
- A squeeze bottle of water and a bucket, obviously for waste elimination, were nearby, and there was a thick pad of foam insulation for him to lay on.
- He mopped his face with a towel and moved to a bench where Tracy was already seated, drinking water out of a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Sometimes you even put it in a squeeze bottle so you don't have to keep heaving the can out from under the sink.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.