- We had spent the last hour and a half trying to program our computer to make pretty patterns but all we got was a line, a squiggle and crashing computers.
- In about 30 seconds, cartoonist Rahnu can turn a spiral into a snail, a scribble into a bunny and a squiggle into a bird.
- Those funny dots, lines, and squiggles help writers point the way.
- I now have pages filled with meaningless strings of words, little diagrams, squiggles and waves.
- The powder came to my boot tops, and we never seemed to come close to our previous tracks, leaving long, gorgeous snow squiggles that stretched for miles.
- Together, they drew lines, and squiggles, and circles, until the green crayon was exhausted.
- Then, using a straw, get your child to blow the paint into funny lines and squiggles so all the colours mix and overlap.
- From simple lines to curves, squiggles and intricate designs - she creates endless patterns in no time.
- He tried to make out the name on the signature line, but all he got was an ‘M’ followed by a squiggle, and an ‘O’ followed by a longer squiggle with a big bump near the beginning.
- He always takes a torch pen along so he can see what he is writing - he learned very early that taking notes in the dark left a meaningless squiggle.
- Using the glass paints, make squiggles, dots or lines on the surface of the bottles.
- Alternately, if you doubt your ability to draw, ask someone who can draw to do it for you, with you sitting there explaining what all of those strange lines and squiggles mean.
- The line with squiggles on it was said to represent the laying of carpet.
- Opening up my textbook, I find a mass of lines, squiggles, and letters.
- She makes a series of squiggles - and when she's done I see that each is a circle with a perpendicular line.
- I stared at the page of equations I had just finished, looking at the neat rows of numbers and seeing nothing but a blur of meaningless squiggles.
- Most of the scratchy lines and squiggles visible here are the green patina of oxidized bronze, not a part of the original coin as cast.
- The squeeze bottles quickly form squiggles, dots, and spirals on almost every dish, and they're even used for tasks like dressing salads that do not require their precision.
- He pointed out a squiggle containing two loops drawn at the top of the page.
- When a bat swoops overhead, Miller's laptop beeps and clicks, and corresponding lines and squiggles appear on the screen.