In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of situation, temperament)estabilidad femenino
- Since when has toughness been a prerequisite for a leader who can give his people stability and peace?
- It is a judgement to be taken in the interests of peace, stability and reconciliation.
- The primary objective of the monetary policy will be to secure price stability.
- Sustainable economic growth in the region is also crucial to regional stability.
- He has junked safety and economic stability for the average citizen and pursued his own aims.
- This need for stability and groundedness is the product of two very different upbringings.
- They need and deserve stability if they are to make the most of their educational opportunities.
- My Government will maintain its key commitment to economic stability and growth.
- Preserving their own economic stability in the medium term is the best any countries can now hope for.
- We have had a high turnover of leaders over the last ten years which means there isn't much stability.
- Having three good nourishing meals a day will generate a sense of well-being and stability.
- Increased political stability during the period led to the expansion of towns and trade.
- We can't go back to the old days of stop go, boom bust, we've got to have that stability.
- Daniel said that the centre had given him support and stability through hard times.
- The club badly needs some form of stability after the chaos of recent years.
- The geometry on this racquet aids the beginner by increasing stability and power.
- Wings on the hull sides create stability and lift to prevent the boat from flipping over.
- The resources found in new areas will be critical to ensuring global energy stability.
- By leaning forward, it is possible to alter the positioning and stability of the machine.
- It is a mammoth task, but this is a great opportunity for us to set a budget which will give stability to the borough.
2Automóviles Industria aeroespacial Químicaestabilidad femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.