In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enfermero jefe masculinoenfermera jefe femenino
- The geriatric medical team I joined comprised a consultant, registrar, house officer, and staff nurse.
- The staff nurse reviews catheter care and maintenance instructions with the patient.
- At varying times during her career she worked as a staff nurse in pediatrics and the emergency room, as a school nurse, and in management positions.
- She had worked as a staff nurse, head nurse, and supervisor and, currently, was practicing as a part-time staff nurse.
- Each intern was precepted by a full-time staff nurse as he or she rotated through all the surgical services.
- I will uphold my role as a staff nurse using all my experiences as a bilingual nurse to make positive changes as Staff Nurse Director.
- The initial investment by the institution is a minimum of three months before the novice is able to function as a staff nurse in the perioperative setting.
- If you are a staff nurse, I encourage you to look at your practice environment and provide your team members with ideas on improving the process.
- She began her career as a public health nurse, followed by several years as a maternal-child staff nurse.
- I work as a senior staff nurse in cardiothoracic intensive care at a central London teaching hospital.
- I continue to work as a staff nurse in addition to my role of educator.
- I have worked as a staff nurse on respiratory, neurological and renal units.
- Of utmost importance to the staff nurse is to know your health care employer's policy.
- Prior to this position, she worked as a staff nurse with patients who had medical, general surgical, oncological, and cardiac health problems.
- Her clinical experience includes management of a same day surgery unit, and she has practiced as a staff nurse in both critical care and postanesthesia care units.
- My first responsibility was to think as a staff nurse, not an administrator.
- In my role as a perioperative educator, I use my 25 years of experience as a staff nurse to mold the future of perioperative nursing.
- As a staff nurse, I learned the effect perioperative nurses have as patient advocates.
- Angela trained as a nurse at Salisbury District Hospital and later worked there for about five years, finishing as a staff nurse in the intensive care unit.
- The staff nurse assigned to the area then followed the policies of the preoperative holding area in preparing the patients for surgery.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.