1(supporter) incondicional(supporter) fiel(faith) inquebrantable
- In addition, there are stalwart slides, reels and hornpipes all solid session tuned played with enthusiasm and character.
- Mr Fallows was a stalwart committee member whose name appeared year after year on the trophies, and the Horticultural Society Committee will be meeting shortly to decide upon some form of permanent memorial to him.
- In that position, however, he remained a stalwart support of the Arctic Program.
- A stalwart supporter of the Soil Association, Jo has hosted an organic event at her house and been to several at Highgrove.
- Unless the music-loving public supports the few existing venues, even these stalwart locations will disappear and karaoke will have won.
- Martha Parry and her dedicated stalwart team have devoted the past nine years to saving the only remaining historic building of significance in our town.
- Her stalwart support has seen her raise more than a thousand pound every year for the society.
- Jay Haley is arguably the most stalwart hold-out in the family therapy field for the strong-sense idea of symptom function.
- So far, stalwart consumers, a solid housing sector, and stimulative government policies give reasons for optimism.
- Mrs Taylor regularly ran Salisbury's soup kitchens, providing hot food for the hungry, and she was a stalwart supporter of the homeless trust.
- As he matured, Campbell became a stalwart supporter of the marriage between agriculture and industry and systematically increased his familiarity with both.
- He is also a stalwart Mayo supporter, who never misses a match from start of the season to the end.
- I should say that I'm a stalwart supporter of free software and of open access to the scholarly and scientific literature.
- He has already brought stalwart supporter Arthur Cox in to oversee scouting in Britain and the manager has promised to scour the lower divisions looking for promising talent he can bring on.
- In August 1894, a stalwart supporter carried into the Parliament a ‘monster’ petition in favour of women's suffrage.
- The wines have been imported for the Royal Cliff by Ambrose wines, whose managing director, Ron Batori has been another stalwart supporter of the Wine Club.
- Players, officials and supporters at Corsham Rugby Club have been paying tribute to a stalwart committee member who died on Friday aged 69.
- He was a stalwart supporter of Shamrock Gaels GAA club and, of the sport in general.
- York's defence was stalwart and the forwards worked themselves to exhaustion to keep their lead.
- Nonetheless, she was also a strong advocate of growth and had been a well-respected voice on the council with her own stalwart supporters in the business community.
- Erwin was as stalwart and powerful as always, and with him came his wife and their sons.
- The wanderer ventured forth into the eternal pass of cragged rock, worn with lines of age, yet stalwart and strong with thick trunks of stone bolstering the walls.
- However, when ethnologists from the Smithsonian Institute visited the Quinault later in the century, they found a robust and stalwart people.
- target: not reached