In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1grapadora femeninoengrapadora femenino América Latinacorchetera femenino Chile
- Simply cut the fabric slightly larger than the drawer or door front, then use a staple gun to adhere it to the back, stretching it snug as you go.
- In addition, manual staple guns are available to make fastening the materials to the soil surface easier and faster.
- Fasten the fabric to the canvas with a staple gun.
- Every day for weeks we packed up our car with flyers, staple guns, heavy tape, tacks and our children.
- Arthur sympathizes and remembers his own accident with a staple gun.
- To keep the netting taut as you unroll it, staple the netting to each post with your staple gun.
- I use a staple gun to shoot nails into the back of my frame to keep my project in place.
- I then explained how we would use the palettes as a base and then add painted and cut-out pieces of cardboard with glue guns, staple guns and nails.
- On the outside walls use a staple gun or small nails to string up lights in the shape of castles, sleighs, Christmas trees, reindeer, etc.
- First, we stretched the canvas over the plywood boards using staple guns.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.