1Deporte cotización inicial femeninoFinanzas precio inicial masculino
- For the larger firms who control the nation's betting shops, laying off large amounts of cash with on-course bookmakers ensures that the starting price will be shorter than it would otherwise have been.
- When big races such as the Classics come around, many occasional gamblers will latch onto him, thus reducing the starting price.
- The odds you get will be the official starting price, declared after the race.
- Maids Causeway, Vista Bella and Karen's Caper filled the places, but despite her starting price, this seemed almost like a routine victory for the Ballydoyle filly.
- The Eugene Price owned Pennys Ploy (Honcho Classic - Pennys Champagne) justified his starting price of 4/5 when scoring in the eight race.
- And in the process, the Irish jockey landed an almighty gamble, with his mount's odds reduced from 12-1 earlier in the day to a starting price of 6-1.
- Both gallopers shared a starting price of 3-1 and raced to within half a neck of each other at the line.
- This means that the starting price has to be '10 to one ’, which is what the bookmakers says it is.
- Scorpion belied his starting price of 25-1 to hold on for second, while Shalapour, who was unraced at two and having only his fourth start yesterday, was third for John Oxx at 16-1.
- He will be double figures in terms of a starting price but I think he's quite capable of winning.