1femenino hambreinanición femeninoto die of starvation — morirse de hambre / de inanición
- I'm dying of starvation — estoy famélico
- oxygen starvation — falta de oxigenación
- Their remaining options were sleeping on the streets, prostitution, crime and starvation.
- We are pretty sure that hundreds of thousands of people died of starvation during those years.
- Most of them died of starvation, disease or brutality at the hands of the prison authorities.
- The government was the chief agency that offered work for the poor and saved them from starvation.
- Dundee specialised in garrotting and Aberdeen used starvation - it was cheaper.