1categoría de estado femenino
- The struggle to achieve statehood for a given nation was the driving force behind nineteenth-century nationalism.
- Is nationality or statehood a more profound contemporary concept than tradition?
- Ukrainian peasants turned inwards as centralized power broke down, yet their identification with the Ukrainian nation was strengthened as a result of independent statehood.
- In fact, the labour movement was the major driving force in the struggle for statehood and independence.
- The film is narrated against the backdrop of the tribal movement in the Jharkhand region in the 1980s demanding an identity for the community and claiming statehood of their own.
- Western Province leaders have given the Solomons Island government one year to recognise their statehood, or they will declare independence.
- Their aspirations for independent statehood has been consistently frustrated since the days of the Ottoman Empire.
- Issues of national identity and statehood shaped attitudes to common defence.
- The notions of statehood, community and national allegiances are all held up for examination, and he is especially scathing about the development of the British Empire.
- When World War I and the Russian revolution shattered the Habsburg and Russian empires, Ukrainians declared independent statehood.