1estadista masculinohombre de estado masculino
- The statesmen and foreign dignitaries have departed - but the World Summit show is not quite over.
- The two statesmen signed an agreement to establish a bi-national commission between South Africa and Brazil.
- He called for more effort on the part of all statesmen, politicians and church leaders to resolve the schism in the Orthodox church.
- Now the attempt is being made to present him as a political statesman and martyr.
- Minor world leaders get to be statesmen for a day, and tell their parliaments and electors that they are taking part in a world summit.
- Northcliffe travelled widely and consorted freely with statesmen and politicians not to mention royalty.
- He would like to see state and federal elected officials become statesmen not politicians.
- A politician thinks of the next race, a statesman of the next generation.
- Not only politicians and statesmen have the opportunity to practice creative speech.
- An extraordinary spiritual leader and a courageous statesman is no more.
- It's the outlaws and rebels that history often prefers to remember rather than the statesmen and leaders.
- From now on, our leaders, our politicians, our statesmen will be fair game too.
- For these are times when we expect our politicians to metamorphose into statesmen.
- Responsible statesmen and stateswomen are not merely free, as sovereign rulers, to act in an expedient way.
- The difference between a politician and a statesman is the degree of common sense and courage shown in difficult times.
- He frequently dined out and, over the years, entertained a great variety of guests, from fellow impressionist artists to statesmen.