1ranchera femeninofamiliar masculinocoche familiar masculinocamioneta femenino América Latinarural femenino Río de la Platastation (wagon) masculino Chile
- I believe the public never got over the station wagon they just don't like that name.
- Two cars ahead of me was a station wagon that was traveling at about 20 miles per hour.
- He successfully negotiated the station wagon through the sharp turn.
- In 1991, Tata Motors introduced a station wagon and later a sport-utility vehicle.
- But the Signum has a larger backseat while the station wagon has more cargo space.
- The drive home was quiet and when the station wagon came to a stop everyone was great full to get out.
- He packed us all in the station wagon and drove down to this little corner and put me on top of a mailbox.
- You rode in the back of the station wagon and faced the cars behind you.
- She did not secure it in any way, just placed it in the back of her station wagon, thinking it wouldn't shift during transit.
- So the station wagon has a long rear overhang and three side windows that are approximately the same size.
- It's just amazing that a station wagon can pack so much sizzle and excitement in its look and stance.
- On the other side, Chrysler was a complete loser in the station wagon space where the minivan would complete squarely.
- They cram into a station wagon - their equivalent of a muscle car - and head out on the highway.
- They got out of the yellow station wagon and into the red one as Mrs. Andersonne paid the man the difference between the two cars.
- We take our flowers to market in the back of my station wagon or my husband's pickup, with a cover.
- We hop into her station wagon and head for the San Fernando Valley.
- A man in a white station wagon began harassing one of Sakia's friends.
- It filled up the trunk and back seat of our station wagon.
- About fifteen minutes later, a station wagon pulled out in front of the farm.
- Is there anything worse than being viewed as a Chevy station wagon?