1(writing materials)artículos de papelería masculinoartículos de escritorio masculino
- Pupils at Waddon Infants could also see class sizes increase, and less money available to spend on essential materials such as books and stationery.
- At Waltons, a office furnishings and stationery company in Beach Road, Woodstock, a parking lot was flooded.
- And as well as designer stationery there is a range of highly affordable invitation and thank-you card sets available ready to buy.
- Full support, training and stationery products are available.
- Other stationery companies, leather goods manufacturers and upmarket pen manufacturers are the kind of businesses in the firm's sights.
- The department has urged learners to use books and stationery from last year until new materials are delivered.
- The office stationery cupboard is like a sweet shop.
- The school had contacted the district office last week to be told that stationery would be delivered this week.
- We're not running most of the replies, because we don't have enough asterisks in the office stationery cupboard to make them safe for work.
- Star Office Choice has the most comprehensive range of stationery and office supplies in Lismore and Casino.
- Office stationery cupboards used to be crammed with reams of carbon paper sold to gullible secretaries by pushy salesmen during the lunch hour when the boss was out.
- Given the predominance of the government offices, it would probably be a good time to be a printer of letterhead stationery.
- There is also a reception area, ten private offices, a stationery room, a store room and a tea-station on this floor.
- Holomisa also condemned the Eastern Cape government's failure to supply stationery to 200 students in Maluti.
- Half way through the show we encounter another, similar series devoted to piles of office stationery.
- Today the cards are sold in ten stationery stores and bookstores in Atlanta.
- Because he was subsidising his office stationery bill by being more entrepreneurial than the rules allowed.
- Smith's stranglehold on the high street stationery market has not, however, always gone unchallenged.
- They can claim for such things as staff wages, office space, stationery, travel costs and accommodation.
- Littered among the debris was the gruesome sight of body parts, pieces of luggage and office stationery.
2(writing paper)papel y sobres de carta masculino