In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)(ante funcionario autorizado) declaración jurada femenino
- As is customary we signed a statutory declaration and paid for the insurance policy against problems.
- In the absence of a marriage certificate a statutory declaration relating to the marriage was sought.
- Where the proceeds are more than that, they will usually require a statutory declaration, countersigned by a JP or solicitor.
- Currently, if someone dies, a close relative such as a child or parent can go to a solicitor and get a statutory declaration confirming their relationship with the deceased.
- I have been unable to buy medicine, confirmed by the statutory declaration I have filed with the Court.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.