1corcel masculino literario
- Suddenly a king and his army galloped into town, mounted on powerful steeds.
- There, I was introduced to his fellow members of the hunt, resplendent in their finery on top of their steeds, and I got my first inkling of why hunting generates such hatred among its opponents.
- Three suitors had kissed it, mounted their red roan steeds and ridden away.
- The contest, as portrayed in the film, is a centuries-old annual event restricted to the best Bedouin horsemen and the finest Arabian steeds.
- Jockeys were usually wealthy men who at first owned their horses, and rode naked on bareback steeds.