- I will definitely be buying all of these books for my stepdaughters!
- My husband has a stepdaughter from a previous marriage.
- Your sister will tell you all about it (she's your stepsister, my stepdaughter, but like blood all the same).
- He felt compelled to work six days a week to support his eight daughters and stepdaughters.
- Her stepmother wants the family's boarding house for herself - and is prepared to have her lying stepdaughter committed to an insane asylum to get it.
- Yet, it's understandable your mom is being generous to her stepdaughter and getting cozy with her new husband.
- He gained additional wealth, perhaps eight thousand pounds when his stepdaughter died in 1773.
- One of my stepdaughters spent a year in the U.K. recently, most of it in Scotland, and I asked her over breakfast what she thought of the Scots.
- Before my parents married, they each already had a son, and Dad had two stepdaughters as well.
- The couple left two sons and an adopted stepdaughter.
- Today we brought my eldest stepdaughter to see the doctor.
- I did this deliberately because I have two stepdaughters who treat me in a very insolent manner and will inherit from their mother.
- I've left many times due to my husband's verbal abuse and poor treatment of my oldest daughter, his stepdaughter.
- They had a nine-year-old daughter together, and two teenage stepdaughters.
- He found several messages waiting for him, including a couple from his wife and one from his stepdaughter.
- You should take a cue from her husband and see your stepdaughter as a child, too.
- As for map reading - my two teenage stepdaughters are great at navigating.