In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- He loves taking 3D photos and has more stereocameras than a human should be allowed to own.
- Time-lapse instrumentation on the tripod will include a stereocamera and various physical sensors.
- It might help to tell that this float value is planned to carry the separation of two stereocameras.
- My real question was whether or not making electronic files of surface contours from two stereocameras was commonplace.
- The samples were photographed with the close-up stereocamera to record the degradation of optical properties after the samples were covered with dust.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.