1(on ship)camarera femenino
- The stewardess came back and called for the passengers to board.
- They looked, for the most part, to be models, airline stewardesses, executive secretaries, fashion buyers and boutique managers.
- A stewardess came by then and told them to fasten their seatbelts because they would be landing soon.
- A large luxury helicopter awaited the three and as they approached a stewardess appeared as if by magic.
- A couple of hours into our stay, the stewardesses open two doors on the lower deck.
- She landed a job as an air stewardess with Arab Airlines.
- He's handing the stewardess his boarding pass and he takes one last glance around the seating area.
- I smiled at the air stewardess, pushed my bag away and quickly fastened my seat belt.
- Soon enough he stood up along with the other passengers and made his way by the scared stewardess and off of the plane.
- She hurriedly called a flight stewardess who was coughing badly at the back.
- Don't you ever listen to the safety procedures those air stewardesses give once you enter an airline?
- It took the combined efforts of a stewardess and all four fellow passengers to cram me into that middle seat.
- When investment bankers and airline stewardesses dream of chucking it all to become candy artisans, this is the chocolate they dream of making.
- Slightly surprised, they walk in only to be greeted warmly by a stewardess and ushered to a table.
- We buckled our seatbelts and waited while the stewardess briefed us on the safety procedures.
- Eventually, when the trolley gets to me, the stewardess pulls out a tray and places it in front of me.
- After waiting for a few minutes, the stewardesses began ushering people out.
- The next showed a stewardess flying a crippled plane after the pilot and co-pilot had been knocked out.
- Shaking my head, I buckled my seat belt as the cheery voice of the stewardess announced out arrival.
- A young woman who is a stewardess on a ferry becomes a skipper on a racing yacht.
2(on plane)auxiliar de vuelo femeninoazafata femeninoaeromoza femenino América Latinacabinera femenino Colombiahostess femenino Chile