In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1parto en el que el niño nace muerto
- Families have a specific incentive to report miscarriages, stillbirths, and infant deaths to the family planning system as this leads to authorisation for a new pregnancy.
- We estimated the risk of fetal loss according to maternal age as a proportion of all pregnancies intended to be carried to term that is, live births, stillbirths, spontaneous abortions, and ectopic pregnancies.
- Thirteen registries provided listings of cases of anencephaly or spina bifida among liveborn infants, stillbirths, and pregnancy terminations that occurred between 1988 and 1998.
- Forty six people have been admitted to hospital, with seven deaths and three miscarriages or stillbirths in pregnant women.
- Each new infection not only increases the risk of HIV transmission but also carries the potential of other serious complications miscarriage, stillbirths, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, and severe congenital infections.
- Each register collects information on all congenital anomalies occurring in miscarriages after 20 weeks' gestation, in live births and stillbirths, and in fetuses terminated after prenatal diagnosis of anomaly.
- These figures, however, do not include teenagers whose pregnancies ended in stillbirths or abortions.
- The recall of spontaneous abortions, stillbirths, illnesses, and deaths of family members may evoke strong emotional responses in patients.
- Pregnancy is considered risky for women with diabetes because of the increased risk of miscarriage, stillbirth and birth defects in their babies.
- For many parents, their loss is completely unexpected, because up to half of all stillbirths occur in pregnancies that had seemed problem-free.
- The same outbreak also resulted in at least 10,000 miscarriages and stillbirths.
- Abortion in a previous pregnancy predisposes to further abortions or stillbirths in subsequent pregnancies.
- Hospital records within Cumbria, and in regional referral centers outside Cumbria, were searched to improve ascertainment of stillbirths and infant deaths.
- The baby's mother had caught rubella and when pregnant mums get rubella the results are abortions, miscarriages, stillbirths, and birth defects.
- Observed numbers of low-birth-weight births, stillbirths, and spontaneous abortions among target area women were also compared with expected numbers based on published rates for African Americans.
- Ascending infection can also occur through intact chorioamniotic membranes, with subsequent events occurring in utero, resulting in stillbirths or death within hours after birth 24.
- Smoking in pregnancy raises the risk of miscarriage, stillbirth, preterm birth and low birth weight.
- Among the stratified, random 10% sample of women contacted directly by study staff to validate birth outcomes, no new transfers to hospital during or after the birth were reported and no new stillbirths or neonatal deaths were uncovered.
- Have infertility, miscarriages, stillbirths or infant deaths taken place in the family?
- Preterm births and stillbirths are also usually not investigated, and thus the total burden of perinatal GBS disease remains unrecognized.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.