1loco de atar coloquialto go stir-crazy — enloquecerse
- When trouble's brewing at Wandsworth prison, London, staff calm down stir-crazy inmates by serving up drinks with names such as Valerian Plus and Tranquillity.
- But if I don't get some fresh air and a bit of leg stretching I shall go stir-crazy.
- After dangling for hours within arms reach of each other, the two PTIs started looking for ways to keep amused to avoid going stir-crazy.
- Shortly after moving in, however, a gregarious, stir-crazy hotdog vendor named Joe involves himself in Fin's life, and soon strikes up a friendship with the reluctant train enthusiast.
- Now, however, at the end of it all, I'm beginning to feel a little stir-crazy, wanting to be out and about.
- Having sat through a soporific video presentation, gazed at some rather disappointing Hungarian art and contemplated the implications of Freud's psychoanalysis of his own daughter, the pair are slightly stir-crazy.
- She's probably going stir-crazy - she'll be back here soon.
- Besides, I might eventually go stir-crazy without someone to talk to.
- There is only so much simple knitting that a girl can do in a dark colour 4-ply before she starts going stir-crazy.
- One new recruit gets stir-crazy and insists on leaving the dug-out.
- I took him home a week later, because he was going stir-crazy without human contact.
- His imperfect, cloudy jazz perfectly mimics the stir-crazy atmosphere of the film: just as you think you've got your head in the same galaxy, he punches the coordinates for a far freakier sector of the universe.
- It's the long winters that drives some people stir-crazy.
- I just know I'm going to go stir-crazy if I stay in all weekend.
- Walking had always managed to clear her mind and she was going stir-crazy in the condo.
- Before the race, he feared that he'd go stir-crazy between miles 4 and 26, as he had during practice runs.
- A particular blizzard roared on for days at a time, and she was getting stir-crazy being stuck in the house while the storm blew over.
- He likes to pitch often, and he goes a bit stir-crazy when he has to sit out for a couple of days.
- And though these cosmic tourists manage to locate some admittedly fantastic points of interest, their haphazard navigational powers might cause even the most stir-crazy listeners to wait for assistance from more reliable guides.
- The only consolation for the players as they go stir-crazy is that it's almost as bad back home.