1(stitches)puntadas femeninomasculino pespuntesmasculino pespunteado
- These creases are in turn overlaid by circles and whorls of black thread stitching.
- The house tailor had created a knee length black coat with gold stitching that somehow managed to slim his waist and broaden his shoulders.
- The man is described as Asian with a small moustache and was wearing a sports jacket while the woman had blond hair and was wearing a black coat with white stitching.
- The main stitches used are stem stitching and laid-and-couched stitching.
- I of course ripped out all of my horrendous stitching and quickly stitched up the edges of the cloth, so as to make it unrecognizable as a former unfinished sampler.
- A quilter, she discourses regularly on the simple joys of stitching cloth, of creating harmony from scraps.
- There are strange Runes embossed into your belt and others on your wrist bands, and your single glove has a curious pattern of black and gold stitching across its back.
- The young man was dressed in boots, a white dress shirt that had yet to be tucked in, and over that a black vest with colorful stitching on the side.
- She pulled out a plain black shirt with purple stitching and set it on top of the pants to her side.
- Unpick the errant stitching and reposition the rolled hem under the presser foot.
- He also has a black hat at his side, with stitching that matches his jacket.
- Inside, there are now red seat inserts and chrome cabin highlights, white instrument faces and plenty of red stitching: the black and red scheme underlines the car's sporty appearance.
- For those who love a more casual style, the Owens, a sleek silhouette with contrasting stitching in black and chocolate, lace-up or with an elastic is a must buy.
- She wore a beautiful crimson kimono with black stitching of cherry tree blossoms in full bloom.
- The tank top was black with orange stitching around the armholes and neck.
- The stitching is straight and even, double-stitched in stress areas.
- A fine quality shirt should have solid yet discreet stitching around the seams and buttons.
- Brandon immediately pulled out a pair of black capris with lavender stitching.
- It all began with walking in the door and having a uniform chucked at me, black shirt with white stitching, and tan pants.
- I've another Chanel bag, which is older, and is also quilted in black with cream stitching.
3(of book, pages)cosido masculino