In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1control de existencias masculino
- From accounting and stock control to human resources and customer relationship management, they pretty much cover it all.
- He hopes the thoroughness of its stock control will make the distributor an indispensable link in the chain from manufacture to application.
- I have written to each new occupant of the CEO's hot-desk in recent years suggesting the remedy: better stock control.
- A store locator and stock control system allows Global staff to update product information instantly.
- But the initial steps in the recovery programme have been focused more on investment in customer service training, and improvements in stock control.
- The Accounting version introduces purchase and sales order processing with integrated stock control as well as sales analysis.
- The company relies on low level operatives as telesales operators and whilst the company has a computer system, this is simply for invoicing and stock control.
- It provides a comprehensive range of logistics services, including warehousing, computerised stock control, air cargo, sea freight, sequencing, picking and packing.
- On the operations front, stronger stock control has also improved operating cash flow.
- Unfortunately, significant costs arising from enhanced stock control measures have caused near-term profits to suffer.
- He said the workshops would cover topics like disaster management, marketing, stock control and business planning.
- Manufacturing and stock control software is another critical tool for a growing business.
- This product is suitable for most small to medium size businesses that require full stock control and sales and purchase order processing.
- For example, for a business that carries stock, find out if the product offers stock control or foreign currency capability if your trading goes beyond the Eurozone.
- We also set up radio frequency networks, which enable real-time stock control.
- It offers integrated stock control with a simple way to track and distribute orders for the home delivery market.
- The company reckons that its customers now want total services packages that include warehousing, stock control and just-in-time delivery.
- The Musgrave Group has already introduced pilot-stage wi-fi PDAs to facilitate re-ordering and stock control activities in its Centra and SuperValu outlets.
- As well as meeting medicine dispensing needs, the system also manages functions such as stock control and customer records.
- Marks & Spencer has issues with stock control and pricing, along with an identity crisis about the clothing it should be selling.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.