1acumulador masculinoradiador de acumulación masculino
- We limed the beams, stripped the wallpaper, laid limestone floor tiles, changed the light fittings and removed the ugly old storage heaters.
- In particular, heating at the moment comes from a variety of storage heaters.
- She said life was getting back to normal but despite the cold weather she could not use her storage heaters until they were inspected.
- For a number of years researchers have identified the problem - the buildings and roads act like giant storage heaters.
- In a new build, seriously consider underfloor heating to turn your acres of tile into toe-warming economical storage heaters.
- The house has no central heating and is fitted with storage heaters which Mr Taylor - who has a crumbling spine and receives disability benefit - says he cannot afford to run.
- Concrete absorbs heat and re-radiates it slowly much like an electric storage heater.
- Two new boilers will be installed and the old storage heaters will be removed.
- The houses have electric storage heaters and hardwood doubled glazed windows.
- The storage heaters have had to be turned off because they were using up too much electricity, apparently.
- Energy from the windmill will be channeled into storage heaters and used as and when required.
- The house has oil fired central heating and also has electric storage heaters.
- Heating was provided by electric storage heaters with an electric cooker also included.
- They describe it as a ‘beautifully-presented starter home’, with double glazing and electric storage heaters.
- I'm home now; my storage heaters are on, and my water bottle is hot.
- Electric storage heaters replaced the stove and open fire.
- Why should they get gardens and brilliant new places, when we've got storage heaters and it's freezing in the winter?
- There are electric storage heaters in the house, which was rewired about 10 years ago.
- Now there were electric storage heaters and carpets which simply needed vacuuming.
- They act as storage heaters, retaining warmth and gradually releasing it.