- Both buildings are three storeys with retail use at ground floor level and the upper floors in use as offices and storage.
- Think of a jet faster than the Concorde, or a building taller than 120 storeys.
- Less than one minute later, she was in Ms Kiss's office, on the second floor of the three storey building.
- The 10,000 sq. ft. building has three storeys over a basement and also includes a car park with access from Tobergal Lane.
- She said work on the top floor of the three storey building began in January and is expected to be finished by the end of this month.
- Its walls stand five-foot thick, the building is three storeys high with small castellated towers sticking out at the tops of each corner of the building.
- The original building was two storeys with the upper floor being removed in 1866.
- Steel girders have been used in its construction, which could allow for building of a second storey or mezzanine.
- The apartment blocks will range in size up to a maximum of four storeys above courtyard level, and the first phase of units will be ready for occupation within a year.
- Inside the glass box are a large open dining room and living room, both two stories high.
- The apartments will be arranged in courtyards with the highest building rising to five storeys, including the penthouse level.
- The building, four storeys high and designed to a taut geometry, is an abstract composition of concrete, stainless steel and glass.
- Player, administration and spectator facilities are arranged on three levels underneath the grandstand, with changing areas on the lowest storey at pitch level.
- Some went as high as five stories, the top floor usually containing servants' rooms.
- The new facility, which provides accommodation for 102 children in a two and a half storey building, is on a small site on Glenmorris Street.
- A reinforced concrete structure, with doors and windows in steel, the building is eleven storeys, plus a roof terrace and basement.
- The whole building will be raised half a storey above the ground to comply with existing levels.
- Towards the north end, the building rises to two storeys, and the roof of the colonnade forms an external gallery.
- Arches in three planes provide long spans in the prayer hall and carry the upper three storeys of the mosque.
- The three storey building comprises a ground floor retail unit and residential accommodation overhead.