1(narrator)narrador masculinonarradora femenino
- On most evenings there are special presentations by distinguished writers, musicians, dancers and storytellers.
- A troupe of talented dancers, storytellers and musicians will take centre stage in Killarney this week in order to drum up support for needy communities in Venezuela.
- The club is up and running now for six months and provides an outlet for singers, poets, storytellers and as a wide range of musicians who perform contemporary as well as traditional styles.
- Singers, musicians, dancers and storytellers are always appreciated on St. Patrick's Day.
- And I think sports writers, as a whole, are entertaining storytellers, interesting people and underrated journalists.
- The sessions are conducted by experienced storytellers and are run between 11 am and noon each Thursday during the months of July and August at the library in Lyster Square.
- The night will welcome musicians, storytellers and singers from all over the region, all welcome to entertain the crowd in their own inimitable way.
- From trapeze artists to storytellers, puppeteers to video artists, Bradford's arts scene is thriving thanks to millions of pounds worth of funding over the past year.
- The whole city seems to gather here to take in an incredible range of entertainment, including tooth pullers, snake charmer, musicians and Arabic storytellers.
- The faculty already had great computer scientists, artists, musicians, and storytellers.
- A family area pandered to the younger element of festival goers, with clowns, jesters and storytellers all providing entertainment for children and the young at heart.
- Join other artists, musicians, storytellers, church leaders, church planters, theologians, and community advocates.
- Steeped in tradition, Kilgarvan is world-renowned for its rich folklore and its many scribes, songwriters and storytellers.
- Thanks to all the musicians, dancers, singers, storytellers and poets.
- He's an excellent storyteller and a phenomenally detailed artist, but his work lacks a certain dynamic that makes it stick out in my mind.
- Audiences are led on a tour and entertained along the way by singers, dancers and storytellers and are given the opportunity to speak to residents.
- The company is helping to send magicians, musicians, puppeteers, storytellers and clowns throughout the year.
- Singers, musicians, dancers and storytellers from 28 Bulgarian regions will take part in this year's festival.
- In West African culture, tradition dictates that singers and storytellers come from the griot caste, and Maal was born into the fisherman's caste in 1952.
- If you want to be a storyteller, be an author, be a novelist, be a writer, don't be a film director.
2(writer)escritor masculinoescritora femenino
3coloquial(liar)mentiroso masculinomentirosa femeninocuentista femenino coloquialcuentero masculino Río de la Plata coloquialcuentera femenino Río de la Plata coloquial