In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(storage capacity)bodega femenino
- The dry cargo stowage includes cargo ordnance holds.
- You could easily cover long journeys in the car and the surprisingly spacious trunk would provide plenty of stowage.
- The bay is equipped with cargo handling rollers, tie-down rings, stowage containers and stowage for troop seats.
- There's a stand-up head in the center console and lots of lockable stowage.
- Another problem, if one retains four full seats, is a significant cut in the boot space so as to provide stowage for the folded roof.
- The enlarged sponsons provide additional stowage for carrying extra fuel, life rafts, floats or other equipment.
- Forward of this amidships seat was a locker offering additional stowage, situated on the centre-line, which was flanked by bonded pads which nestled the fuel-tanks in position.
- The seat was bonded to the deck and offered plenty of watertight stowage below and a reversible back-rest which was moulded to snugly fit both passenger and helmsman.
- The system weighs fish in the vessel's hold while at the same time recording relevant catch information such as fish species, size, grade and the time and date of stowage.
- Smaller stowage areas are found under the front seats and in seat pockets.
- There are never enough stowage areas in cars, but this new model does provide quite a few including a tray, albeit an extremely shallow one, under the front passenger seat.
- A second fire started six hours later in an oxygen generator in the weapon stowage compartment, but that fire was put out within two minutes.
- In the present case, all damage caused by the negligent stowage is a single cause of action which is complete once any significant damage has occurred.
- At times, additional limits may be placed on carry-on baggage based on the main cabin stowage capacity of specific aircraft.
- During both the Vietnam War and the Persian Gulf War, the B - 52's internal stowage of eighty-four 500-pound bombs made it a formidable offensive weapon.
- Additional stowage boxes for small items are installed behind removable doors in either or both rear sides, while luggage in the main load area has a retractable soft cover.
- English traveling sets dating from the 1680s are often small for easy stowage in a satchel or saddlebag.
- The cabin is sufficiently large with 10.5m³ stowage capacity to accommodate a range of mission systems.
- Space to the left of the driver is provided for ammunition stowage.
- He watched as an attendant standing 10 feet away pushed a key fob button, lifting the rear decklid and retracting the three-panel metal roof smoothly, silently into the ample stowage compartment.
- There are too many storage spaces to count but we did notice a rather useful large area under the passenger seat that can be used for concealed stowage of valuable items.
- About halfway back are two cabins, one with bunks, the other a double, as well as two heads and separate sinks and stowage lockers.
- The interior was well fitted out with adequate, if not cavernous, stowage pockets in the doors and a couple of smaller trays for such things as mobile phones.
- There are, for example, two additional large stowage areas in the dash panel that can be easily pressing on the release.
- Integrated fuel cells and stowage containers give a streamlined appearance to the fenders.
- Meanwhile, parts of the hangar and flight deck aft were used as stowage areas for Royal Marines equipment.
- Removable stowage boxes which fit into the rear footwells are available as an option.
- Another worthwhile detail is the large stowage box under the front passenger seat, which you can access by tilting the hinged seat base forward.
3(charge)gastos de estiba masculinoestiba femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.