1con permiso de circulaciónis your jalopy street-legal — ¿tiene permiso de circulación tu cacharro? coloquial
- They have $3000 and a week's worth of time to design, construct and test the machine in a head-on challenge, which must always preserve the appearance of being a normal, street-legal automobile.
- Additionally, the powerful engines and capability of the vehicles to handle this power is the peak of street-legal automotive technology.
- The minimum requirements for racing are usually a valid driver's license, registration, insurance, seat belts, street-legal tires, and a muffler.
- In those days up to 300 average street-legal vehicles would show up on a Wednesday evening to compete or just hang out.
- At more reasonable speeds, regular drivers found the car a pleasure to drive, with one of the best steering responses experienced in a street-legal vehicle.
- The street-legal golf car will sell for approximately $6,495.
- In recent years, he helped promote the company's new line of street-legal tires.
- Under the new rules, a pure-stock, street-legal car would not require this equipment unless it ran 11.49 and quicker.