1(severity)severidad femeninorigurosidad femeninothe strictness of her upbringing — lo estricto / riguroso de su educación
- Her high spirits and love of life were so different from Mimi's strictness and rigidity.
- The commander stands for the general's qualities of wisdom, sincerity, benevolence, courage, and strictness.
- To a lesser extent they blamed adverse family factors and the strictness of the school regime.
- Yet when no discrimination is in question she forgoes strictness, and gives both race and diversity constitutional stature.
- In strictness the answer on both points must be in the negative. The Constitution of the U. S. forbids everything like an establishment of a national religion.
2(rigorousness)lo estrictolo riguroso