1hacer desnudar y registrarI was strip-searched for drugs — me hicieron desnudar y me registraron para ver si llevaba drogas
- Many prisoners say they were denied adequate water and food, and women were strip-searched by male guards.
- The officer in charge strip-searched the appellant prior to lodging her in a cell.
- They were strip-searched, given orange uniforms and mattresses, and led to their respective cells.
- The pair were handcuffed, taken to the county jail, strip-searched and charged with criminal trespass.
- At one point in 1999, nearly 70,000 people were suing the police over being strip-searched for minor offences like fare-dodging.
- Male and female arrestees say they were strip-searched that night.
- They were strip-searched, sprayed for lice and locked up with chains around their ankles.
- He is handcuffed, strip-searched and brutalised by French officials who throw him into jail.
- Just last week they strip-searched a young mother right in front of her small children!
- Six members of the protest were taken to Fitzgibbon Street Garda station, where the two women were strip-searched.
- They strip-search him and briefly make him stand nude.
- Police had a warrant to search her home for drugs, but did not have magistrates' permission to strip-search people there.
- The reporter, cameraman and driver were strip-searched in separate interrogation chambers.
- Protesters sued after accusing the police of firing rubber bullets at demonstrators and strip-searching those arrested.
- When she protested they threatened to strip-search her.
- A woman reported being strip-searched in jail by four male officers, then left naked.
- Indeed, immigration officials of many countries strip-search persons traveling with diplomatic passports.
- There, they strip-searched me, made me put on an orange jump suit and cut off all my hair, just like a criminal.
- They have to submit to being strip-searched regularly in case drugs or weapons are being hidden on their person.
- ‘I was strip-searched three times during intake and given only a long T-shirt to wear,’ he said.
1registro al que se somete a una persona y en el que se le exige desnudarse