In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mensaje acompañado de una actuación de striptease
- Of course, she was still doing strippergrams the last time the National Party had a mini-Budget before Christmas.
- A strippergram can be arranged to attend any package as it can be held in the hotel or with a meal.
- I imagine you could draw quite a large audience with the strippergrams you have so thoughtfully inserted into the piece.
- We provide sexy, attractive and professional strippergrams and kissograms in and around the Essex area.
- The giant feathers and strippergram cops, while not as I had expected, were evident but leant a certain amount of scissor-sister appeal to the show.
- A woman delivers a large package to reception for Michael and Michael gets excited thinking it's a strippergram.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.