1cámara acorazada femenino
- The crown's in the fifth box on the left in the small strongroom.
- They had big plans - to add the 6,500 remaining images filed in the strongroom, before starting on official council pictures.
- Bester told Judge Siraj Desai that he thought it was ‘a bit odd’ to be meeting in the specially-adapted strongroom.
- After a series of blasts, the strongroom was located by one E C Miller, who forced it with a hammer and chisel.
- They forced the manager to open the safe and then herded him and his two colleagues into the strongroom.
- The keeper unlocked the jewels and to his amazement was seized and held in the strongroom.
- Kept in a strongroom, deep in the vaults of the civic centre, it remains the city council's most precious possession.
- Tahr watched as guards locked and bolted the heavy door to the strongroom where the cargo from the wreck had been stacked.
- Aethris is ready in the engineerium, Verdana's out on deck, acting as lookout, and Rakael's in the strongrooms, counting out treasure again.
- Van der Walt said his team had unlimited access to a National Prosecuting Authority strongroom full of documents and statements.
- All the robbers then gained access and staff were locked in the records room after the strongroom was unlocked.
- There's still the small strongroom to empty, but I think we'd better leave that here.
- He said the forensic investigation, which he started in September 2003, was based on a national prosecuting authority strongroom full of documents.
- Haig's bank manager had been warned by telephone to expect a party with valuable goods to be deposited in his strongroom.