1(registro de los antecedentes y el pedigrí de un caballo de carrera) studbook masculino
- We will be keeping in contact with the body that runs the stud book for the conservation breeding programme.
- Aid is available for stud book development, bloodtyping / DNA testing and the genetic indexing project.
- Bob, or to give him his stud book name of Dartdale Bobbie, is no ordinary pony.
- Legislation would be required to restrict entry to the stud book and this will not be forthcoming.
- ‘Broad Brush has been an excellent stallion who has left an indelible mark on the stud book,’ said Gainesway President Antony Beck.
- For a fee, it records the offspring of all AKC-registered parents in its stud book and provides them with official certificates of pedigree.
- The first poodle was registered in the American Kennel Club stud book in 1887.
- The first Racing Calendar was introduced in 1773 and stud books and jockeys' colours followed.
- The keeper of the Russian stud book was on holidays so it wasn't until this week that action could be taken.
- These animals were determined from the stud book records.
- He is from one of the most active families in the stud book.
- In fact, the first American Pom was entered into the American Kennel Club's stud book in 1888.
- By 1872 breeders were able to produce litters sufficiently to type to enable them to be registered in the German Kennel Club stud book.
- The list of famous names in Tufnall's stud book is truly scandalous.
- Actually, list members have been using both modern technology and the original APHA stud books to make their case.
- The ICC is responsible for keeping the greyhound stud book and records of greyhounds bred in Ireland each year.