1(preparation time)horas de estudio femenino
- There in the medical study hall, Miri voraciously consumed the works of Hippocrates and Dioscorides and many others.
- My day couldn't have been better until Sean came up to me during 6th period study hall, the last class of the day.
- She walked down the hall during her study hall because she was bored.
- So I found him afterwards and I asked him what he was talking about, and he says his older brother got in trouble last year for eating in study hall.
- Others worked before school or during study hall.
- During last period Veruca and Caleb were sitting in study hall talking.
- By the end of study hall she had finished the picture she started during homeroom.
- At first high school study hall only gave me an hour to do as I pleased, providing I was silent, but then I discovered the storage room at the back of the library.
- We all were waiting for the final school bell to ring, freeing us all from this horrible prison chamber that is also referred to us as our study hall.
- How much time did you waste in high school in a holding pen like study hall or waiting through classes that took an hour to cover something you could get in five minutes?
- I mean, shouldn't you be in study hall over at Madison Middle school or something?
- You had to hand it to Jane, she never let homeroom / study hall get boring.
- It was study hall, some abnormally cold day in April where some threat of snow still clung to the weather forecast, and the last period of the proper school day.
- I just had to find a way of hiding it from my teachers to make them think I was studying in study hall.
- When I saw you go out of the back doors of the school, during study hall, I asked for a bathroom pass and followed you.
2(schoolroom)sala de estudio femenino
- When Kendra finally caught up with her, she was in study hall, Kendra ran into the room and sat down beside her.
- In fact most of the kids had left either to go to the high school library or some other class, so the study hall itself was drained of most of its occupants.
- They were also aggrieved that their canteen had to double up as a study hall for the Christmas exams.
- ‘Harley, I didn't know you had study hall now,’ Sunny said curiously.
- My only time to talk freely in school besides study hall.
- For my second study hall of the day I had Mrs. Cain in room 314.
- I smiled in spite of myself until I heard someone down in the commons for study hall.
- Jenny and I strolled down the corridor towards our study hall.
- So instead of sitting in study hall like I was supposed to, I took a hall pass and left in search of something to do.
- Every day after five hours training, the girl is so tired, and cannot help falling asleep at night in the study hall.
- The basement was where the driver's Ed rooms, complete with simulators and study hall was located, along with the school book store.
- Juliet ran to the study hall across the courtyard and took a seat near the back, by the windows.
- The program assigns students certain culturally based classes, connects them to professors, requires mandatory study hall and houses them closely with peers in freshman dorms.
- We walked out of the study hall and down 3 halls into the main office.
- Then we follow him to a classroom, to the dining hall, the playroom, study hall, the chapel, his room and finally the infirmary, where Stephen goes after he wakes up sick one morning.
- He shrugs it off and turns to walk to the room where we have study hall.
- I didn't feel like spending a fourth of my last school year in a study hall.
- In a rush of wind, Laura ran down the hallway and into study hall.
- She said prior to the Christmas exams, the campus canteen had to double as a study hall, such was the shortage of space.
- After school, there is study hall and another two-hour practice.