1espuma de poliestireno femenino
- Popsicle sticks are still in vogue, as are styrofoam, garden hose tubing, particle board, wire and glitter glue.
- The piece of styrofoam washing up to shore contrasts starkly with the shellfish pushing through the sand a centimetre beneath the surface.
- It's really not recommended to use styrofoam in the microwave.
- However, plastic and styrofoam must be separated from the rest of the garbage.
- It is a padding the color of cardboard and the consistency of styrofoam.