In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Once a small subcategory, bio-products now cover a gamut of building applications, among them panels made from agricultural waste fiber, soybean foam insulation, and paint.
- After the summary, there are six categories and 13 subcategories, each of which is exemplified by quotations obtained from the interview material.
- The absence of subcategories for different types of community colleges hinders historical and longitudinal research.
- He details a number of categories and subcategories and explains exactly why a certain nutrient is needed, what its function is in the body, and how to go about effortlessly adding them to the diet.
- Asylum doctors divided mental illness into four categories: mania (with an important subcategory, monomania), melancholia, dementia, and idiocy.
- Some discussion addressed the impact of personal behavior, but reference to the environment or social variables as contributors was only tangential, assigning their role to a subcategory of personal behavior.
- A subcategory consists of words that originally suggested unreality: fantastic, incredible, unreal, fabulous.
- In the preanalytic category, mislabeled specimens represented the leading subcategory, which was followed by mistakes in requisition, including improper tests and transcription errors.
- Each category contains several subcategories while assessment exercises and instruments exist to identify individual students' particular style.
- The tool includes 42 activities organized into 3 categories and 9 subcategories.
- This examination suggested three broad categories (acceptances, mitigations, and rejections) and subcategories.
- The language of learning was the second subcategory for analysis of the fieldnotes.
- A recent Illinois Supreme Court case finally has given judicial recognition to nurses' long-time assertion that nursing is an independent profession with a unique body of knowledge and not simply a subcategory of medicine.
- Wars of aggression were only one of the subcategories of the broad category of crimes against peace.
- A subcategory of glaucoma patients with normal IOP - those for which optic nerve damage is caused by vasospasm leading to decreased blood supply to the optic nerve - may benefit from supplemental magnesium.
- The second subcategory contained responses from participants teaching in career programs.
- Hofmann and Stewart suggested further subcategories within the three main categories to reflect some of this complexity.
- Walker, who has devoted considerable attention to the delineation of the syndrome, notes that the ‘battered woman syndrome is considered a subcategory of the generic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder’.
- Further analysis of these five categories yielded 22 subcategories.
- Broken down by age, the five-person category contained four subcategories according to the total ages of all team members.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.