1(of contract)cláusula subsidiaria femenino
- Rather than supporting businesses that seek to reclaim brownfield land, however, many cities have in place archaic laws full of clauses and subclauses that add further time and cost to a project.
- The standard's description of option analysis lists the priority of risk control measures in Clause 6.2, subclauses a, b, and c.
- In this bill, if we excluded subclauses and of clause 4, the rest could stand alone.
- The amendment adds to clause 19 new subclause, which states: ‘The Minister must consult with all other generators before determining the terms of the contract.’
- Subclause was deleted and subclause was amended by adding, at the end of the clause, the phrase ‘except to the extent such claim has been disclosed in schedule 4.34.
(of sentence)cláusula subordinada femenino
- Okay, so Hari has left out a subclause and a comma.