- In the event of any such assignment, subletting or transfer, the Contractor shall be responsible for securing compliance with these conditions in every respect.
- He confirmed reports that some farmers in Mkushi farm bloc were subletting their farms.
- He had now bought and moved into a larger house in the suburbs and agreed to sublet the property for the remaining three months of his lease.
- Short of the classifieds, how would you suggest one go about subletting his or her home.
- The 34-year-old self-employed relief herdsman was subletting a room from landlord Nigel Smith.
- I also think that anyone subletting their apartment or room for equal or less than the rent in this market is a fool, and is doing both themselves and the community a disservice.
- It was during those visits that he noticed McLeish was subletting his office to law firms, a photocopier firm and the charity.
- A lodging house is loosely defined as a single, detached home, usually divided into various rooms for student subletting purposes.
- In 1994, SkyDome Corporation took over the premises and sublet the property.
- They do not seek to incriminate, since practices such as subletting offices and employing relatives do not actually break any rules.
- Senay is a hotel cleaner from Ankara, who fears the immigration police, because she is not supposed to have a job, nor make money from subletting her flat.
- Those leaseholders subletting their homes will still have to pay for charges within the two week period.
- The respondent's lease contained a covenant against subletting; and the superior landlord might well wish to be heard on the question whether or not there was an existing sub-tenancy.
- These restrictions automatically cut out many working class families as well as students or other renters subletting in older homes.
- Now he's back and he's subletting my roomate's room for a month.
- Ted has sublet his apartment for the trip he didn't take, so Michael suggests he move in with him.
- The landlord will help himself to half of your net profits from subletting.
- At the age of 26, I finally get my own place under my own name - sure, I'd spent the last year subletting random apartments, but they were all furnished.
- I have to move because the guy I'm subletting from is moving back after 2 years.
- Then, your Honours, under clause 6 one sees that, consent to, to put it shortly, subletting or parting with the possession or selling or transferring requires the ‘consent of the Minister’.
1subarriendo masculinothe apartment is a sublet — el apartamento es subarrendado
- Harding's sublet came after a year of advertising for a tenant to occupy unused space.
- He may also be able to find a sublet, many of the med students go home for the summer, so he may be able to find a furnished room/apartment for cheap.
- I'm thinking about entering into a friendly agreement over an apartment sublet with someone I trust completely.
- Sandra Meader, a UW physics grad, rented a sublet for an eight-month lease for $150 a month, which she found posted on the SLC bulletin board.
- He rushed to register the sublet with the Commons authorities.