In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- You can re-order items in the main menu but not move things from submenus to the main menu.
- Users are given the ability to build pop-up menus with submenus, with image files or HTML.
- Why do I constantly have to shuffle between a main menu screen and a lot of submenus just to see a basic change I've made?
- Web sites are still struggling with home pages, site maps, menus and submenus, and so on.
- You can add new submenus for the root menus in this way.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.