1subordinación femeninosubordination to sth/sb — subordinación a algo/algn
- As an educationist, her surmise is that literacy had failed to free women from their predicament of subordination.
- Women in Venezuela have been conditioned for centuries to blame themselves and accept their subordination to men.
- The character of such a party was also designed to maintain the subordination of the working class to the old bureaucracies.
- Indeed he acted all his life on one principle which he thought the essence of a soldier's code: the subordination of self to team work.
- The power to wage war inherent in the authority of a government provides the necessary subordination of citizen to state.